I found the editing process hugely impactful on the comedic aspects of my narrative.

These are the notes I took while editing so I could keep track of what I had learnt.
I learnt how to add graphics, this enabled me to create a warm, friendly atmosphere for my film as it opened with the graphic 'based on a true story'.
I believe adding music was hugely influential for the impact of my film, it created a better narrative arc for the character. This is as in the beginning, he could only dream of being with his crush. Whereas in the end, the music comes back in when they are together.
These are the notes I took while editing so I could keep track of what I had learnt.
I learnt how to add graphics, this enabled me to create a warm, friendly atmosphere for my film as it opened with the graphic 'based on a true story'.
I believe adding music was hugely influential for the impact of my film, it created a better narrative arc for the character. This is as in the beginning, he could only dream of being with his crush. Whereas in the end, the music comes back in when they are together.
Comments
Post a Comment