Research Plan
Types of short film
- animated
- live action
- characters are actors
- characters are objects
Initial inspiration
- transition scene from hot fuzz
- The Lego movie ghost scene
- Alma
- Laval - pixar short film
- the heath row Christmas ad
I am most interested having a visual story with little dialogue, I want it to be told by the actions and the events. I want my characters to be objects rather than played by actors, I believe this would convey the themes and mood of my ideas better. Therefore I want to begin my research into stop motion and animation first, for my short film.
Summer plan:
I am going develop a couple of idea's on
- an adaptation of a short story/novel
- a news story
- a historical event/figure
- a developed scenario from one of the set texted
- an original idea
I am going develop a couple of idea's on
- an adaptation of a short story/novel
- a news story
- a historical event/figure
- a developed scenario from one of the set texted
- an original idea
Comments
Post a Comment