I was struggling with coming up wit natural dialogue so I decided to make a list of the things and phrases my dad and brother says so I could create more believable dialogue.
Natural dialogue
Dad
- 'do you ever want break times' - because if he's late then he has to go to detention at break times
- 'Alec you're gunna be late'
- 'it's 5 past' - 5 minutes past 8 and he has to be at school at 8:30
- 'you've got sport today, don't forget your PE kit'
- 'It's cold today'
Brother - Alec
- 'where did you put my shoes'
- 'I have to wash my hair'
- 'I can't find my PE kit'
- 'I'm always on time'
- 'I'm barely ever late'
- 'I don't need a coat'
Natural dialogue
Dad
- 'do you ever want break times' - because if he's late then he has to go to detention at break times
- 'Alec you're gunna be late'
- 'it's 5 past' - 5 minutes past 8 and he has to be at school at 8:30
- 'you've got sport today, don't forget your PE kit'
- 'It's cold today'
Brother - Alec
- 'where did you put my shoes'
- 'I have to wash my hair'
- 'I can't find my PE kit'
- 'I'm always on time'
- 'I'm barely ever late'
- 'I don't need a coat'
Comments
Post a Comment