When I first coming up with idea for my short film these were my first ideas of what I liked:
Initial inspiration
- transition scene from Hot Fuzz 2007 Edgar wright, this scene had a huge impact on me as a film maker as the visual storytelling didn't need expeditionary dialogue. The well placed shots show Nicholas' journey from the city to the countryside as we see the parallel between the modern and outdated taxi's and the drop in phone service.
- the scene from The Lego Movie 2014 Chris Miller and Phil Lord in which the character of Vitruvius comes back as a ghost. I liked this scene as the 4th wall is broken as the character is held up by string to simulate how a child show the character floating like a ghost.
- the Heathrow Christmas advert
- short film candy
Really like the way you have embedded the short video clips to share the moments you like. These will give you some good ideas about how your film could look. Just remember you will be making a shirt film.
ReplyDelete